What are the benefits of membership?
Services are provided within the scope of family medicine.
- Evaluation & treatment of acute illnesses
- management of chronic conditions
- maintenance of age-appropriate preventive health services
- Medical care provided in the clinic, via phone and electronic format
- Communication by phone and secure online messaging
- Reasonable after-hours communication
- Completion of forms for physical exams (sports, biometrics) and surgical clearances
- Coordination of care with other specialists and facilities
- Online access to your medical reports, test orders, and treatment plans
What extra costs are there?
Every effort is made to keep extra costs to a minimum. Additional fees for extra products and services are disclosed and billed at the time they are provided.
- In-office labs & tests
- Minor office surgeries
- Steroid injections
- Joint injections
- Breathing treatments
- Shipping charges (for test kits, supplements, etc.)
What services and products are not provided?
We will assist Members in obtaining reduced cost of these services, to the extent known.
- Emergency services
- Hospital services
- Rehab services
- Medical imaging
- Labs and tests performed or analyzed at outside facilities, even though test samples are obtained in the office
- Orthopedic casting & splinting
- Durable medical equipment
- Any communication with insurance companies or third party payers (authorizations, referrals & verifications, etc.)
- Printing or mailing of medical reports & records
- Dr Taylor does not prescribe narcotic pain medications.
- Dr Taylor does not perform DOT or disability physicals or work comp services.